Hi guyth! As y’all noticed, kung na notice niyo talaga, I removed my Open Letter for my best friend. Hahahahaha! Na isip ko kasi na, e sulat ko na lang talaga and give it to her pag may time. Mas okay yun. Diba. Anyways, kamusta araw niyo!? Kwento naman diyan oh. 🙂 Wala muna akong cover image, tamad akong mag edit. Hahahahah!
My journal. Naaaaah. I’ve had a great weekend pala. Hahahaha! Daming magagandang nangyari. Yay!
“The Sunday Currently, Vol. 07”
To “Leave Your Lover” by Sam Smith. Try niyo, ganda! Nakaka ano. Hahahaha. Nakak-iyak na nakaka-ano. Ah ewan. Hahahahah!
Of where I can buy watercolor papers.
My fave perfume, Chloe. Nasa balat ko pa rin kahit naka ligo na. Hahaha! Bango!
Well, after 8 months, I was able to see my baby yesterday. We went at the place where she stays. Here are some of our photo op. Hahaha! 🙂
Sige, papatulan ko gusto niyo. Ang aatat niyo! Choooos!
Love y’all! 🙂 Eto na poooooooo. 🙂
- I’m a registered nurse.
- I love spicy foods. As in. Like, ramen, laksa, dynamite, spicy rice cake, name it all.
- I cannot stand having long nails. It feels like, I should always keep them short (shorter) as much as possible.
- I can draw and paint (hmm, sort of).
- Siomai lover. Mga, wampipty siomai a day. Charot! Basta madami. Hahaha
- I’m optimistic.
- Every time I’ll buy something for myself, it should be black or it has a shade of black. Obviously, its my favorite color.
- I’m an introvert.
- I love peppermint mocha, chicken pesto sandwich and chocolate chip cream frappe the beeeeeest lalo na pag Starbucks! Hahahahaha!
- I have a post anteroseptal wall myocardial infarction. Had a very mild heart attack. Buti na lang naagapan pa.
- My heart doesn’t receive enough oxygen supply.
- I’m restricted to lift heavy stuffs, bawal mapagod ng sobra, bawal ma stress ng sobra, lahat ng sobra na bawal sa puso. Ganoin!
- I don’t apply nail polish likes other girls to. Tee-hee
- I always chew gum. I’ve got influenced chewing gum from a friend.
- I always make sure that I have anti-disinfectant alcohol at my bag.
- I love drinking green tea. Everyday akong umiinom. Hahaha
- I love Sukiyaki! 🙂
- I love wearing polo shirts. I also collect it. But paminsan-minsan ko lang sinusuot though gusto ko feeling. Tee-hee
- I love everything at McDonald’s pero yung mas favorite ko talaga yung cheeseburger (without pickles please), fries (large please), coke float (less ice please and no chocolate fudge). Masalap!
- I don’t take medicines. My system just cannot accept it.
- My mother is so strict. Very strict about everything.
- I had a boyfriend ones.
- I love to eat veggies.
- My eyes are graded. But paminsan minsan lang ako nag susuot ng salamin ko. Kebs lang kahit malabo. Ganoin!
- I’m a wanderlust.
- I don’t drink milk or eat something that comes with milk and dairy foods. I’m a lactose intolerant.
- I have three beautiful half sisters.
- I love doing crafty stuffs like, dream catchers, paper butterflies, cards and more.
- Charm bracelets makes me soooo crazy! I really love them! I love working my own charm bracelets too. Gusto ko magkaron ng Pandora Charm Bracelet!
- I don’t eat too oily foods, it makes throw up.
- I sometimes (always) love making research about stuffs that crosses my mind. Like, stars, zombies, aliens, and new trends.
- I’m a dog lover.
- I’m funned of watching some videos on Youtube. Like, how to make this and that.
- I HATE throwing up. It s*cks!
- I love taking pictures. I consider myself as a professional photographer kahit hindi. Bakit ba? Tee-hee!
- I don’t drink liquor. I don’t smoke. Yeah, you read it right. Person like me who doesn’t drink and smoke exist.
- I love watching movies. Especially horror, suspense, and thriller.
- I always find it hard to leave the bathroom every time I get in, I spend an hour or more inside. I don’t know why. It’s kinda weird though.
- I can sing and dance. Hahaha!
- I easily got irritated pag sobrang init ng humidity. Nakakasira ng bait. Hahaha. Actually, I do have this sweat allergy thingy. Nangangati ako pag sobrang pawis na.
- I’m very picky when it comes to food but I love eating. Geez, the irony. Tee-hee!
- I love Coldplay, The Script and Sam Smith. Ohhhh, the genres!
- You’ll seldom see me smile or hear me laugh when I’m not with the people I like to get along with.
- I’m a bibliophile. I just love reading books, especially the ones written by Nicholas Sparks and Joyce Meyer.
- I laugh so hard at my own jokes. Hahahahahaha
- I’m a Roman Catholic, but Christian by heart. 🙂
- I prefer to listen to old school songs than the new trends minsan. Pero minsan okay din naman yung mga uso. Lalo na pag Sam Smith!
- I super-duper loooooooove eating Nori (seaweed), to the highest level. I can eat it for the rest of the day if I have a lot of stocks. Tee-hee! 🙂
- Rings are my favorite piece of jewelry. I collect it.
- I can’t leave home without my earphones, phone, wrist watch, lip tint, hanky, alcohol and of course, my wallet.
- New York, California and Japan are my dream places.
- I usually don’t wear make up on daily basis like other girls do but sometimes it depends on the situation.
- I don’t drink coffee. It causes my heart to palpitate ng sobra sobra!
- I love cooking and baking.
- I distance myself when I’m not in a good mood.
- I cannot stand people who lacks basic manners such as thank you and please. Geez, it’s important.
- I’m so selfless.
- I want to have a Instax.
- American Horror Story is my favorite series ever!
- I’m allergic to pineapple, shrimp and anchovies paste.
- I love watching sunrise and sunset.
- I drink a lot of water everyday. A loooooooot.
- Not a fan of eating pork.
- I’m very emotional on a lot of things. VERY. Especially when it comes to my family.
- I prefer to be alone sometimes.
- I have a acrophobia. Fear of the escalator but I do not actually have a fear going up the escalator, but I freeze when it is coming down.
- I love Japanese and Korean foods.
- I’m very obsessive compulsive but not the disorder. Hahahahaha.
- I have a wild dream to become a dubber. Like, to dub a Disney Princess or anything.
- I’m the nicest person you’ll know not until you’ll piss me off.
- I’m a super fan of Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza. The Phenomenal Love Team of The Philippines, The AlDub. Tee-hee!
- I’m weird. Really weird.
PS: MORE TO GO, soon. 🙂
PSS: I’ll be adding some if I have “some” in mind. Hahahaha!
Lakas maka AlDub/MaiChard ng Cover Image ano? Hahahaha! Just hit play. 🙂
1. One Call Away Charlie Puth
2. Mirrors Justin Timberlake
3. Leave Your Lover Sam Smith
4. Youth Troye Sivan
5. What Are Words Chris Medina
6. Someday We'll Know Mandy Moore Ft. Jonathan Foreman
7. Lay Me Down Sam Smith
8. No Ordinary Love Jennifer Love Hewitt
9. Someday Nina
10. Wait For You Elliott Yamin
Oh crap! It’s been a long time since my last update (sorry). Anyways, how were you guys?
A text message from tambear (my best friend). She’s actually asking me if I can go with her to have some ice cream tonight, too bad my elder sister won’t allow me (beacause it’s late). Saaaad! 😦
“The Sunday Currently, Vol. 06” 🙂 Nakaka-miss!
To “Head Over Feet” by Alanis Morissette. Isa sa mga favorite ko ever since .
Of what to eat. I’m freakin’ hungry now (again). Hahahahaha!
The dried white roses beside me, it’s kinda scary actually. (Oppps)